Saturday, June 30, 2012

not a pic of the earrings yet....

Sorry but I didn't get the earrings done in time for the wedding..(See previous post) But so goes life.  I also discovered that they missed getting all the security tags off my new dress (frown...sob ...cry) but that is life.  They got 2 of the 3...sheesh and the store security didn't go off either!!  so much for security....

I ended up buying a taupe/sand bolero type sweater to wear with the K-mart dress and it did ok...At least I had something to wear...

So goes life.  I will get the security tag removed on July 13 when I have to go back to OKC (Oklahoma City) for an allergy appointment.  I can't see spending a full tank of gas to get the tag removed since I won't need  the dress for awhile.

I have re designed the earrings twice...and this time added beads and it helps them a lot.  I will be posting a non-beginner pattern...It has only easy to do techniques but I don't want to spend the time writing it all out as a formal pattern at this point.  Look for the pattern later when I get the earrings done!

Peace, Cyn

No comments: