Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tornadoes and tatting....

The recent tornadoes in Oklahoma have had several people worried about how I fared the storms. I'll try to remember when the storms in our area make the national news to put an update on my blog. I'll try to find a map of OK that I can add to my blog and indicate the counties that were damaged by the tornadoes as well as where I'm located. Fortunately, for us, the strong storms were in southern Oklahoma. We did have a moderate storm about 45 miles south of us and a small storm that was within 10 miles of us. Unfortunately there were some fatalities in the Lone Grove area way south of us. Our prayers and thoughts go out to the families who lost not only their homes and possessions but their loved ones as well.

I'm coming along slowly on my 100 motif challenge...I'm behind already and had hoped to be ahead by now. Back to tatting

No comments: